Saturday, March 13, 2010
Monday, March 15th, 2010:
Subject: Red plus one
Materials: Whatever strikes your fancy!
Deb chose this challenge because it features her favorite color…red! So the idea is to create something using shades of red as the main color (or colors), then add some punch to it with one other color. This can be jewelry, fabric, painting…heck, you can dye your pet’s hair red if you want! Have fun…
Guidelines of Challenge:
1) The challenge will include a subject and materials.
2) Each challenge should be simple enough to execute in an hour or less.
3) It should not involve spending much money…ideally we would be able to use things we already have at home.
4) The challenges will be posted every Monday…however, you may jump in anytime.
5) We will have a pick of the week. If your entry gets chosen, we will feature you and your work. Good luck!